Sunday, 14 March 2010

Come here rude boy boy can you get it up?

Wow I haven't blogged anything in MONTHS... I feel so ashamed, 'llow me though. This annoying thing called 'work' takes up all my time nowadays and leaves me constantly feeling knackered and stressed out my tits. Ohhhh how I miss being a student bum! *sniff sniff*

Anyways, I just randomly felt obliged to post Rihanna's new video... I guess because it looks sick... and well, it's stuck in my head right now.

Come here rude boy boy can you get it up?
Come here rude boy boy is you big enough?

Enjoy

10 comments:

微笑每一天 said...

very popular to u! ........................................

Murab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
明秋 said...

cool blog,期待更新........................................

婉菁婉菁婉菁 said...

It's great!!..........................................

GeraldF_Rotter雅慧 said...

笑話精華~輕鬆一下~
孫悟空為什麼能大鬧天宮,而打不過諸多妖精?
哭笑不得的十二件事
浪漫一點行不行
校園尷尬事件大全(爆笑)
校園寢室騷擾電話

o0625TaylorJ_Duraz said...

要像鐵鎚和釘子一樣,永遠向著定點努力。 ....................................................

琦竹 said...

淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍

McBarbie said...

seriously, wtf are all these chinese comments on my blog?!!

boshi said...

power balance bracelet is designed to work with your body's natural energy field. They are come equipped with two visible Power Balance holograms.

www.raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...

Commandez en toute securite lunettes de soleil pas cher paris de bonnes critiques.