Sunday 2 November 2008

Hammersmith Palais reunion = STRAIGHT FLOPPAGE

Easy,

I'm still slackin' with this blog ting, but party season is among us, and November is gonna be one hell of a busy month for yours truly.

I just came on here to let everyone know that the so-called 'Hammersmith Palais' reunion at Ion Bar was a complete FLOP.

And I just don't understand why!

How can they be telling everyone the guestlist filled up so quickly for the venue to be half empty on the night? What the hell happened?!

That will teach me in the future not to get so excited by the tiniest bit of nostalgia. What a waste of my damn time! I can't believe I even stuck around for so long. I guess I was just hoping and waiting for more peeps to show up, thinking the event was yet to peak.

I was wrong. Oh so wrong.

I've seen more action in Chicken Cottage across the road.

And how you gonna charge one person a tenner for a double vodka and Red Bull, and another the same price for THREE glasses of wine?!! What sense does that make? It's Grove mate, not fucking Mayfair.

Get the fuck outta here!

No comments: