Thursday 8 January 2009

Lily Allen is waste

Check this article out from Digital Spy:

Lily Allen has become caught up in a cocaine controversy by appearing to condone its use.

The singer claimed that friends who use the drug can still manage to lead a normal life.

"I know lots of people that take cocaine three nights a week and get up and go to work every day, no problem at all," the star told Metro.

"But we never hear that side of the story. I have no statement to make, I just wish people wouldn't sensationalise this thing that just exists.

"The only story is that drugs are bad and they will kill you - you will become a prostitute, a rapist or a dealer. But that's not true."

Despite admitting that she no longer uses the drug, Allen added that in previous times cocaine had been 'dished out' within the music industry.

"I'd have been booked in at the Ritz with five grams of cocaine on my table," she added.

********************

Seriously... do I even need to explain how STUPID she is???

What a fucking tool.

Why do people always try to make out cocaine is a 'nothing' drug? They treat it so casually, like it can't kill you.

Well I got news for you peeps - it bloody well can.

Oh yeah, just sniff a couple of times of week, as long as you go to work the next day, you'll be alright!

I can't believe she had the audacity to publicly say something like that. One minute she's like 'I'm off the drugs, drugs are bad, I'm off the booze, I'm so mature now, I go to art galleries and stuff' and then the next she's coming out with TRIPE like that! Unbelievable.

What's happened to this girl? I used to love her off back in the day, praise her every move. Don't get me wrong, I still think she's got talent and she knows how to sing. But she is just constantly taking the piss these days. I feel like I can't relate to her anymore.

If she ain't making a tit out of herself putting charlie up her conk, she's dating some scruffy old man old enough to her dad - or better yet, her dad's mate! Or she's posing in her underwear for GQ magazine (OK it wasn't that bad, but still!), or she's developed some annoying posh accent for her crappy BBC chat show! I mean, what was that all about?! She never talked like that before???

Lily, you're getting on my fucking nerves rudegirl. I feel like I ain't got time for you no more. I don't think I'm even buying the new album - I might just illegally download it, haha! You need to FIX UP and fast...

Bless.

1 comment:

William Adam said...

for real them comments were fucking ridiculous
but i've come to realise she only wants the publicity