Tuesday 5 May 2009

R.I.P Daniel Faraday

Ah man, WTF?!!

How could they kill off one of my favourite characters??? How could they do that to me?!!

I'm so pissed man... Daniel was a safe dude like. He had all the answers. He didn't do no harm to no one! He was so sweet, bless him.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!

I'm gonna miss him... and his voice. It always cracked me up.

And I'm more baffled than ever. I'm trying to figure out some sort of timeline in my head, but I can't. I don't get it... say the Chinaman doctor evacuates everyone, like he's supposed to, and peeps get off the island... then what? Where does that leave Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sawyer etc. ? Is everything gonna happen all over again? OMG seriously, I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to type what I'm thinking about all of this, but I actually can't! I need someone to explain everything to me!!! God, that show's so bloody confusing! My head hurts now...

Anyways, the finale is next week I believe, so here's the link to the trailer.



Omg omg omggggggg, can't wait!!!

I just had a thought: I bet you Daniel ain't even dead lol or he somehow manages to come back to life, John Locke-style. You never know with Lost! We shall see...

No comments: