Wednesday 8 October 2008

Gayness

Hey peeps,

It seems like I ain't written a blog in time - I'm slackin'.

The reason why though is that I keep having problems with my bludclart keyboard(s). One minute it's working properly, the next I have to push each key like, 5 times before anything comes up. I'm sick of this shit! It is bloody hindering my creativity, I tell you!

Just got back from uni - gaaaay. Have to start figuring out what the hell I'm gonna do for my dissertation - gaaaay. Uni is gonna be so damn long this year, it makes me sick thinking about it. My time management sucks as it is, but that's gonna be the most important thing this year. Can't afford to be Little Miss Last Minute anymore!

What else... oh yeah, I've nearly finished the genius that is Catcher In The Rye. Why didn't I read this book sooner? I'm blaming Jonesy (inside joke). This book has provided many 'lol's' and I demand everyone in the world read it otherwise you are seriously missing out. I've even started to talk like Holden now - goddamn this, and goddamn that. I'm gonna start describing things as 'crumby', say "for chrissake" a lot, and think of everyone I meet as a 'phoney'.


Anyways, I gotta do some domestic cleaning, then see my Cut peeps, then hit Hardknock Wife later on. You should pass tru if you're reading this.

BLESS

P.S. Boys confuse me.

1 comment:

DeeVine said...

Ah boys are confusing in general.

Nothing new there.